Wednesday, July 10, 2002

To my eyebrows - I miss you guys. Please come back soon.

Beautiful Ones - The Makeover thing was last saturday; was a little late in updating my blog. As you can read, my eyebrows have been banished by a highly ideal makeup artist, such that my brows are a little sparse now. But she is a kind makeup artist, Jennis, that's her name. Thinner brows apparently makes one sophisticated looking. Thin brows with lots of eyebrow penciling. NSL says thin brows are nice. I am beginning to see her point, albeit in a slightly less fond way. And I got fake eyelashes too. That's kinda cool, in fact. Better to flutter my lashes that way. More seductive too.

Make Me Pretty - Kinda like the make up though it was a little on the thick side. But if it weren't thick, it would not be visible in the photos. There are 2 looks, a sweet look (not that I need make up to look sweet anyway) and a 'dinner' look (ditto). Surprising how a change of lipstick and eyeshadow make you look. And how some different coloured powder can make your nose look thinner. Make up's wonderful. They should honour Coco Chanel, Christian Dior, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Vincent Longo with medals. Or awards.

Smile At Me - The photo taking was a little scary. I mean, I am not a model or anything. I don't know how to smile in a way that doesn't make me look constipated or look like I'm grimacing. I can't even take passport photos well. But the photographer (named Ben. quite scary as I had this mental image of Ben from school) was quite okay. He teaches me how to pose. It is quite awkward. Just imagine. Some guy demostrating to a gal how to pose. I think it's quite funny.

Love The Parentals - Special mentions to my mum and godmum for accompanying me. I really appreciated it.

This is starting to sound like some acceptance speech. From a model. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home