Saturday, September 28, 2002

The cheek of it all

1

Mum, Bro and I were coming home from dinner today (dad is in Thailand, not, obviously involved in Survivor) And Bro saw one of his schoolmates from um, school. And mum knew this guy too; he was all of sec 1, the 'ahbeng' type. And mum was saying sth about how his new haircut was suiting him v. well and such. Then he gave this grotesque grin and said, 'your daughter is very pretty!'

I know, from someone else, (preferbly a cuter, older, taller and more mature guy), it would have sounded perfectly fine and flattering even. But from this guy it just sounded weird and teasing even. A little vomit inducing. And mum was like, forget it, when you see her, you can only call her 'sister' or 'da jie' and he was like...no... i will call her my wife. How grotesque is that? In front of me even! That is so disgusting. Mum was like, of course he's just kidding. I know that too. If it were any way else, this boy would have to deal with a very disdainful and disgusted me. I'm having puking feelings just from talking about it.

Oh, and this guy from the net keeps wanting to ask me out and stuff. What part of 'no' don't you understand? I don't even know you and I don't even think that you could carry a conversation with me. This constant asking me out is starting to bore and irritate me, even if you don't have ill intentions.Give it up already. I don't even know you, what makes you think I would give you the time of the day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home