Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Asked me out for lunch.
Well.

It must be the first time a stranger did that. Asked me out for lunch, I mean.
I was going home using the Tanjong Pagar MRT instead of the Raffles MRT that day when this guy doing some survey for Prudential approached me. After asking some questions, I came straight out and told him 'Look, I'm a student, no way I afford any of these policies'. He was like, yeah. And then said, maybe you would like to leave your number with me and we can meet up for lunch or something. I laughed (not at his face or anything, but amusedly). He gave me his name card too and said I could call him up for lunch if 'I was feeling bored' or something. Uh...Anyway, he was okay looking. Cute in a pleasant kind of way.
Well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home