Monday, February 03, 2003

Ok guy story number 2

Guys should never check girls out blantantly.

I mean it, although it was quite a new sensation. I was at Watson's and was looking for the Loreal Colour Vive Shampoo and could not find it although the tag is there. I then went tried to look for a shop person so I could ask when the next stock is coming. He was talking to another customer but I was in a hurry so I sort of said 'excuse me' and 'snatched' him away. His back was towards me and when he turned, well, he was pretty cute. Nice eyes. I'm a sucker for such things. So I was like asking him where the stuff was and he directed me to the aisle. He then was explaining why the stock was gone. And suddenly I really knew the meaning of eyes running up and down your body. I swear. I was looking at him and his eyes were like looking at me eyes - body - legs, and back again. Then he smiled. Mildly disconcerting, would be worse, I think, if he were not so good looking. But he was goodlooking so it was okay :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home