Monday, February 24, 2003

Christine – Student, Admin Assistant, Organist, Stalker

Hah! Got your attention, didn’t it? Shall reveal more later.

(I love it. I sound like one of those TV trailer thingy)

Hi, I’m a talent scout. And you are scouted

So… That’s pretty much what happened on Saturday. Was out with Sam on Saturday and we walked past the Tangs area when this girl approached me. Was a bit of a shock’ when this girl came forward and said ‘you must be above 1.6 m right?’ I seriously thought she was going to sell me something. Then she was like, ‘my company is looking for new faces and would you like to join us’ or something. I thought Sam didn’t hear it, so I was like ‘she’s above 1.6m too’. But it turns out she was asking me, and not the both of us and I was seriously embarrassed.

Anyway, just for the fun of it, I gave her my number and the company called me and set up a date. Well. Although it was fun that I was asked, it would be better if both of us were asked imo.

A question of self-esteem?

Then we walked into the Tangs beauty hall and I was so embarrassed about the whole thing that I apologised to Sam. I don’t even know why; I just said ‘I’m sorry about just now’ and I think she was surprised too, as she was like ‘for what?’ I think the whole thing bugged her a lot.

We were later at Paragon when she was saying how she’s afraid her future boyfriend would ‘elope’ with me and how her boyfriend must see the both of us and chose her before she will consider him. (My last sentence was a little long, and didn’t make much sense huh) If anything, Sam is one of the more confident people I know, that’s why I find it weird that she would feel like this.

I’m putting this here so you guys can have a laugh at my expense

A couple of days ago, a car ran over my cell phone. Yes, you heard it right, OVER MY CELL PHONE. I was struggling to get it out of my bag and it flew out of my hand and landed on the road. Then a car ran over it.

Somebody behind me screamed. And I watched as the car ran over the corner of my phone and my phone sitting innocently there as if nothing was happening. And judging by my reaction, it was as if nothing has happened also. I was too shocked I guess. I smsed Pei Shan immediately and asked if she would call me to see if my phone is in working condition. I worked, although my phone is a little weird sometimes. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home