Friday, February 21, 2003

Religion

Was just reading Kym's blog, and she was talking about religion. Which got me thinking about my own beliefs. For the longest time, I didn’t dare to explore this topic. I’m afraid that when it’s all said and done, I will come to realise that in have no faith in anything, and life for me is one big mess. And in the first place, I don’t have inkling what religion is supposed to mean.

Sometimes I think I don’t make any sense when I talk about religion matters.

For just once, I would like to believe wholeheartedly in a religion. Believe that that’s what my life is structured around and where I should put my faith. I think that’s still not really possible for me now. I keep thinking that religion is for the period of time when you are older, and where you have more time to think about the entire concept of life after death. When you are young, you are probably too busy to think about this subject. I’m wrong, of course; there’s actually no age limit for thinking about religion.

This is really too heavy a topic for a Saturday morning :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home