Wednesday, February 19, 2003

special mention
My fort friend, broken pryncess has an amazing blog, and while she says she's not too good at html, I feel she has a very nice set up on her page, and she's been working on it just recently!
I would like to post a link to her blog here, but let me ask her first.

John's a celebrity!
I would just like to say this - John's a celebrity! He's featured first page on a big newspaper. Yay!
Now that John is famous, let's see, I first knew John when... :)
Amazing how the internet links people from different countries together,huh.

Freakishly rich
Remember the guy manager who gave me that pendant thing? He's very nice, bought me a a bag of fruits after I told him I've eaten.
I also just found out that he is a business man who owns jewellery shops and 2 florists'.

Get this. He earned S$60,000 on Valentine's day.

Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home