Friday, March 28, 2003

I can't believe what happened in these 2 days.

You say you respect my views. And then you turn around and tell me that my views are 'bull'.

You say I don't respect your views and am trying to change your point of view. My entry wasn't even directed at you. My entry was written even before I read your opinion. Please do not think that everything is directed towards you because it is NOT. I listen to other people as well. Ie Jill. I talk to other people about the war as well.

What you say honestly does not make sense to me. Of course, if 'insisting on my views' meant that I am giving my argument and explanation, then I comprehend. If 'directing you to my angle' meant that I am telling my viewpoint, then I comprehend. And in your own words, 'If you think I'm personal, so what if I am?' This is my personal blog. And if you took time to read, I did not try to change anybody's view. In all respect, I do not think that you see both sides of the story, because, again, in your own words, 'That's why when I heard that he was not anti-guns, I totally stopped listening to his crap.'. That was in your own words, you remember.

Also, I do not think that you should regard my entry to be directed against you. For I know that you can get 'misinformed' and I 'should not rely on you to get facts'. That, again, is in your own words.

My views are based on what I think and what my forum board is discussing. Please do not assume that I am writing about you. My views are what I think. I am not a dictator; If you took time to read my entry, you will see that I didn't even try to change anybody's viewpoint. Why is it when you write, it's your viewpoint, and when I write, it's considered trying to change your viewpoint?

I can't write anything anymore without my words being scrutinized to the last bit.

*Whew! I got through this civil and polite enough. Lol. It wasn't always the case. I was pretty riled up. And this is what I wrote, after deciding to chuck the offensive one over to my other site. That's where the truth always is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home