Monday, March 24, 2003

Run your hands through my hair.
I'm thinking it'll be really sexy to have a guy cut your hair. As in have a guy hairdresser. I have my eye on this one, and if all goes well, I'll get my haircut at his salon :) I really like the way he rans his hands through the length of the girl's hair and sort of fluffs it up. Incredibly sexy. The first time a guy did that was when I was in secondary school. Sec 2, I think. And he was standing behind me, and suddenly I felt him playing with my hair, and running his fingers through it. It didn't help that I liked him. I can't tell you how sexy it was. *ok, will stop before I start gushing and reveal too much.

Can't recall any other *he touched my hair! moments. One stood out b/c it was kind of different. Was at Geog lecture when suddenly Kingsley tugged on my hair. Of course, it didn't feel sexy or anything.
He was like, - 'What would you do if I cut your hair?'
Christine - 'I'll kill you'
Lol, two totally different reactions huh?

Clay!
I really dig Clay's voice. Have just downloaded his rendition of Somewhere out there and it's fabulous! If someone sings that way to me, I will marry him immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home