Monday, March 24, 2003

It's all done! Time to blog! Lol, I haven't really been updating a lot these few days, been a lazy girl, haha..

Anyway, I'll probably put up another title heading picture soon. Maybe will change Holly Valance... Maybe will do an animated gif, actually have a few animated gif that I made myself (*am proud of it, pats self on back) but it's not quite what i want to put up on the title head.

Anyway, the trip to Redang is underway! Yay! Am very excited, as was just saying to sam the other day that I want to go to the island where they filmed 'Summer Bubble Tea' and a couple of days later, she told me about Redang. It seems pretty cool, the movie made it really nice, of course. I have something about beach places. Like the Maldives and such. So the whole thing's cool and it promises of Fun Fun Fun! Woo Hoo!

goodluck

This is for my friend Spencer, who is going to Shanghai to train for the SEA games. He smsed me yesterday, and apparently, he did very well in the trials and will be leaving in a couple of days. Well, take care, you and wear lots of warm clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home