Monday, March 03, 2003

It's my birthday

Yup, it was my birthday yesterday. Went out for early dinner late lunch thing with the clique at Swensons. Treat from Siew Lee, btw. I had lots of stuff to eat. Besies the extra long cheesedog meal thingy, I had the firehouse happy birthday icecream, and the giant earthquake.

Anyway, Siew Lee got me a BMW. Lol. She was saying how I always wanted a BMW, so she just went and bought one. A model of a BMW, of course. The funny thing was, she had already wanted to buy me a model BMW before. But she couldn't find it, so she smsed me a few days before and asked me what I wanted. And I told her, 'buy me a BMW then'. So she continued searching and found it. It's true. Siew Lee can read my mind. :)

Pei Shan and Meiming got me this cute star necklace from Perlini's. They know I like stars. Oh, I like butterflies too, guys. :) lol. And Sam got me a Calvin Klein lipgloss. It's really frosty! lol. Cool. I really like it how my friend put in so much thought into my presents, so I'd like to say THANK YOU!

Went shopping around later. Much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home