Saturday, March 15, 2003

Options

Went to the NUS open house yesterday. Yada yada, cute guy at Business yada yada. Am pretty much sold on NUS Biz Sch. Although SMU is pretty much intriguing too. Oh, over achiever cousin from TJ (4As, Distinction, Merit, A2, B3 (chinese)) decides to go to SMU too. Evil. With grades like this, he should go to Cambridge, which was what one of my RJ friend did (study law in Cambridge, she got A1 in GP). I hate him. Him pulling a stunt like this is equivalent to Ritchie deciding to study Arts when he has 6 points.

The look of…Tofu

Anyway, I saw Terence at the NUS open house. (*You can see I’m muffling my excitement here) He was at the place where all the Halls where promoting their respective halls. When I was about to go in, this joker decides to ask me if I wanted to join some chemistry club. Bleah. I got C6 for pure chem., sista. So by the time I went in, Terence was gone. So I decided I to check out the halls since I’m there anyway.

Was at the Eusoff Hall booth and talking to an ex SA guy when Terence walked past, again. (I said again because he was at Eusoff Hall booth when I saw him. I went in, he’s gone). So ex SA guy was talking to me and there I was, listening. Saw this tall person approaching and realised its Terence.

I looked at him as though I’ve never seen him before in my life. He looked at me… in a way that I might look at beancurd (tofu). Don’t get me wrong, I love beancurd. I look at it in interest, but I’m not ecstatic or anything.

I don’t make sense.

Scary Incidents

A while back I posted something about this manager who gave me a pendant. Anyway, he is freaking me out. After got my A level results, my colleague told him about it, and he was like ‘You should give us a treat.’ So my colleague said ‘No, you (ie manager) should give us a treat, since you are the manager. And I want in too, since I’m the one who suggested the treat.’

And he said ‘What, you want to be a ‘light bulb’?’

God, swear am so freaked by that wanted to take his face and put it on a porcupine. Then again maybe not, I would have to sterilise my hands later. My colleague figured he was probably joking.

Then on Friday, he was like; ‘Oh we should have dinner sometime’

Can you hear me gasp?

I played stupid and said ‘What?’ And he repeated the same thing after mumbling some incoherent stuff. So was like ‘Oh, dinner with LH (my colleague) and Annie (my boss)?’ And he thinks for 2 seconds and said ‘yah.’

Need to do damage control fast. Maybe in form of boyfriend. Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home