Sunday, March 09, 2003

I don't think I'm ready to face the University signup yet. I mean, the choices I make are probably going to affect the rest of my life. God, it's not as if I have a lot of choices either. When you are from the arts facaulty, you reduce your varsity course choices by half. I wonder why, really. Does studying physics and chemistry give you so much of an edge such that you could study an arts course like literature in University? It makes me laugh, the fact that science fac people are allowed to apply for courses in the Arts and Social Science school. I can just imagine them science people in a vibrant literature discussion.

lecturer So, what Lear is experiencing now could be real madness at losing Cordelia, yet, his thoughts are coherent. He sees discovers the truth when he is mad. Just like Gloucester sees the light when he is blind.
science student Sir, he can't see the light, he's blind, you see. The blind cannot see. It's like when you add X with X, you get 2X. You cannot get anything else other than that answer.
arts student Shut up.

Oh well. I'm probably not choosing to study there, so I can't witness this scene. I really hope I can get into business school, what with is being a really really popular course and all.

Is business a wise choice, with the economy in the state it is now? Companies are downsizing, and here I am, wanting to do business. I've thought about it, if the economy continues to be this bad, and companies don't hire people when I graduate, I'm gonna start a clothing business with my friends. I can call Siew Lee. And Pei Shan.

Haha... Just remembered that Wei Yuan onced gathered a group of us and asked if we wanted to start a chicken rice business. I think there are profits in there. Just look at the chicken rice of Chatterbox Mandarin Hotel. It really is nothing special, yet it costs a whooping 20 bucks. (I should know, I ate there.) Maybe my friends and I could try a branded chicken rice thingy as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home