Thursday, March 06, 2003

IT'S OUT

It's out. Here are my results.

Advance Level

English Literature - A
Geography (Human and Physical) - A
Economics - B

AO level

Chinese Language - A
General Paper - C (I hate it. *fumes)

I don't know if I should be happy or sad really. While I'm happy with my lit, geog, econs and chinese, I'm so bummed about my general paper. I've NEVER gotten lower than a B!! Never, Never, Never!!!! I'm so mad. Now I have to take some entrance test thing, to make sure my english is ok. That's so insulting, imo. Huh! Me. Having to take an english test.

(hmm, I sound quite conceited )

And the worse thing is that I KNOW that my language is usually good, so the C is quite a horrible representation *fume, rant*. What's more ironic - my testmonial writes -'Christine speaks and writes fluently in English and Chinese'

The good news is that my SATS are quite decent, and my chances of getting into business school are high.

So it's either NUS Business School or SMU.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home