Sunday, March 30, 2003

What on earth?

Either I look really friendly or the woman on the train is really bored.

Was on the train home yesterday and was sitting in a corner typing some secrets into my hp (Hah! Got your attention didn't it? Lol). Anyhow, this woman in bright red came and sat next to me. Being partially blinded by the bright colours (and her fashion sense), I grimaced. Somehow, this woman decided to take it as a sign of goodwill and started talking to me.

*Note - I am busy thinking delicious thoughts about somebody, I so do not need someone to talk to me right now.

Anyway, she started by asking me how long does it take to reach Jurong. I blankly replied 30 minutes. Silence. She decides to ask me where I stay. What on earth? Why would I tell her that? Sp I lied and said Jurong (stupid me, she probably thinks we can be buddies or something). Then she goes on to say how lucky I was to be so thin and can wear nice clothes, do I have a boyfriend, how happy she is to be in Singapore, where do I work, etc etc. Of course, I smiled and gave very general answers. Then I was about to reach Bukit Batok (Thank god!) and was preparing to get off when she sprang this on me - 'Lets keep in touch'

I swear, I was about to shout at her 'I don't even know you, what makes you think I randomly give out phone numbers?'. At the exactly same time, BaoYing messaged me. And she was already digging out her handphone. So I gave the very lame excuse of this cell phone being my father's and mine is confiscated because my bill is so high. Of course she persisted and even wrote her number on a piece of paper and gave it to me. God. And the worst came when she decides that she just have to get a number and asked for my home number.

WTF?! I went 'No' and walked away.

Sheer madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home