Wednesday, April 09, 2003

If I only had one advice to dispense for the future, excessive sun block won’t be it

Went swimming again today. Hmmph. No difference was visible on my shoulders. I know, I know. I went swimming once this recent months. I shouldn’t expect results in one session. Oookkk.

Anyway, the lifeguard is scaring the hell out of me! I was having some trouble with the card-scanning device thingy, so I was stuck at the turnstile. Was looking for dad or bro for help when this guy with a straw hat and a white (I mean really white) face came to assist me. I nearly screamed. He’s so creepy! His face is white, white from some sun block lotion, no doubt, but it’s still horrible. And worse, he had red lips and was wearing this dark glasses thingy. And straw hat.

Creepy.

As bro said, he looks like those psychos that stalk at night. And hold a day job as a lifeguard.

Gaahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home