Saturday, April 05, 2003

Shopping Therapy

Hee, it works.

Went out with Sam to Orchard today. Was looking for Jack Handey books that is only available in Library@Orchard. Anyway, went on to buy some stuff.

Bought this necklace at PS when we didn’t even want to buy anything when we first walked in there. Jo’s Craft. I really like Jo’s Craft b/c their after sales service is really good. I broke my bracelet twice and they repaired it for me FOC. Anyway, what we bought was this pearl and crystal necklace. Which is really pretty. We got different colours, of course. The salesperson said I was fairer (hee…) and had pink undertone (it sounds nice, but I found it hard to believe. Me, pink undertones?) so I should buy this greyish white pearl one. Sam had different colouring, so she should buy this darker coloured pearl. Her necklace looks really pretty on her. Hmmph. That was a really good sales person, btw. Got an eye for colouring and very good sales pitch.

*Plugs for Jo’s Craft (PS and Jurong Point)*

Haha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home