Monday, April 07, 2003

Stranded

No reason for this entry title. I just like that word. It's the title of Jennifer Paige's song, btw, 'Stranded'

If it's coming over you
Like it's coming over me
I'm crashing like a tidal wave
That drags me out to sea
I wanna be with you
If you wanna be with me
Crashing like a tidal wave
I don't want to be
Stranded
So baby come back to me


Which is also my current banner. She's pretty, isn't she? Jennifer Paige, I mean.

Some silly show is on TV right now. 'Eating Crossroads', if I translate it directly from Chinese. Some celebrities team up with the hosts and go on this eating competition. Normally, I like this show a lot. It's wacky and funny. But today it just.. well, disgusts me. I mean, if you were a celebrity, why would you do something so stupid? They have corny jokes, make a fool of the celebrities and generally makes an ass of the celebrities. I'm talking about the host hiting the ceebrities on the head, insulting them and sometimes both celebrity and host make complete fools of themselves.

If I were a celebrity, I would absolutely not allow anybody to do that to me. I won't allow myslef to go on that kind of show anyway.

Heh. I sound like a snobbish diva already, and I'm not even famous. Haha.

Seriously, I mean. If I'm a celebrity, I won't wear anything I don't like. Think Lil Kim. Think J-Ho. Think Christina Arguilera. *Shudder.

Am going to come up with a list of things I will nort do if I'm a celebrity. Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home