Friday, April 04, 2003

These are sad and trying times.
Not going to be a very cheery entry, I’m afraid. Am feeling quite miserable
[[Weird how these songs keep reflecting my mood these days. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls is playing now. If you know that song, you know how sad this song can make you feel.]]

Do you ever get the feeling that bad incidents like to come all at once? It never rains but it pours? (Cliché, cliché. I know).

Suddenly everything decides to strike. War, SARS, people going crazy and blowing themselves up. And then there are personal problems as well. I’m going to be honest here. I don’t give a damn about what’s going on in the world right now. Me. That’s what important. If you don’t love yourself, nobody is going to.

God.

I’ll just say it.

I’m feeling unloved. I mean, I have great friends and family members and everything. I have fun when I go out. The parentals are supportive and bro is a great buddy. On the surface, everything is fine. Great. Fantastic. But it does not seem enough. I covet more. Avaricious? Everybody wants that little something more; be honest.

‘That is what we do. That is what people do. They stay alive for each other.’ Clarissa Vaughn.

It’s a quote from The Hours. I always had something about movie lines.


Back to the quote from The Hours. I think that is one of the ways you love somebody. You stay alive for each other. Of course, there are many other ways love is expressed, but currently, this is the reason for me.

I’m going to say this very simply.

You stay alive for the person you love. You wake up each morning feeling happy and exhilarated because you are going to spend time him. You want to do something special each day for him. You want him to be happy. The reason you are staying alive is because he loves you back the same way you love him.

[[Change of songs. Current song is Once in a blue moon by Sydney Forest. Another one of those sad, wistful songs.]]

And I am not feeling this. I do not wake up early in the morning and get all happy and exhilarated. There is no ‘him’ right now. There is a dream of this ‘him’, but he remains a dream. He is not with me yet.

I’m a ray of sunshine today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home