Monday, June 23, 2003

Anyway, due to the fact that my home com has gone nuts

I'm doing updates at the office. And updates at the office can only be done on weekdays. So 've talk about what happened on Sat and Sun. Make it short and simple hehheh


Saturday||I'm a nerd deep down. I know it

Went to Sim Lim with David to get the stuff for upgrading. Ok I thought I have it pretty all wrapped up, you know. Grab the processor (2 gig), RAM (256), another hard disk(40gb), and CDR and bam! I'm set. I'm so wrong. First off, if I wanna upgrade to the specs that I state, I have to buy a whole new motherboard (whatever that is). And then, because the new motherboard would be bigger than my current one, I'd have to buy a new casing. It took me 2 shops and 20 minutes later when I found out that a new casing is bascially a whole new CPU unit! *feels silly.

Anyway, another thing I have to think about is whether I want to get Pentium 3/4 or settle for AMD. AMD is about 100+ bucks cheaper than Pentium, but gives out lots of heat. It’s ok, because I can get a cooler at about 20 dollars and overall I still save. But what if AMD is not stable? And Pentium is of better quality right? Must think about it. Ok enough tech talk.

Lalala, then went home from Sim Lim after eating with David. Hahah… forced him to take the North East Line with me, but he’s going the other way :) Douby Gourt is a big mess! It looks like an airport or such, with the horizontal escalators and stuff. Hoho… Then Sam smsed me about the sale at Mango, and I was at Orchard at that time, so I thought I’d pop by Mango@Shaw to take a look, but later went down to Suntec instead to meet Sam. What do you know, Louis was with her. Bleah. I feel like such the intruder :( Heh. Shopping was okay. Bought a sheer-y loose off shoulder orange/red top. Hmmm nothing else. Had actually wanted to buy my flippy skirt, but couldn’t find it. Then went over to Mango@RafflesCity, Did somemore shopping, then made plans with Sam to hang out on Sunday as well.

Sunday

Sunday, went for organ lessons. :( It’s my last organ lesson. Tuesday (ie tomorrow) is my organ examination for grade 8. And I’m most probably not going to take lessons for the teacher and performing cert. Oh man…. I miss Mrs. Janet already! :(:(:(:(:( She was the best organ teacher I have. And so dedicated too. Maybe I should buy something for her. Something from Platinum and Silver or Aspial probably. Hmmm.

Oh then met Sam at Orchard to hit Zara and Mango. Was feeling so crummy (probably b/c of the organ lesson thingy) and absolutely hate what I was wearing (the Mango top I bought yesterday and ¾ jeans) so went to Mango and bought a mini and a top and wore them immediately. Mood brightened up immediately, lol. I remember walking pass this guy giving out fliers in my old clothes and when he offered me one, I shook my head and continued walking with my head down. And when I walked pass him the second time, in my new clothes, I gave him the brightest smile I can muster and exclaimed thank you! when he gave me this brochure that I really didn’t need. Hahaha. He was stunned. Like ‘Déjà vu. Didn’t I just see this girl in different clothes and different mood? Clones?’ Heh.
Then I proceeded to give everybody I saw dazzling smiles. Hahah.

Eh then went over to Bishan. Blah blah. Nothing much. Oh well. Got to go back to work. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home