Tuesday, June 17, 2003

The strappy sandals maketh the woman


*stares at feet.


I love my strappy sandals. Love them.


Everyone, please go buy strappy sandals. If you can get those from U.R.S, better. But just get them. Awww... you know what? I just realised I bought 4 pairs of shoes this year. 4 pairs. Do you think it's possible to buy 2 more without my dad getting pissed at me? lol. I need another for my organ examinations, and another for university. Maybe I'll sneak it into my room or something. I swear. Shoes are the most important part of a woman's attire. If you have a gorgeous dress and a pair of flip flops... you get the idea.



That is SO wrong! What I'm going to write next is not for people with weak hearts


You know what is so wrong? It's the fact that you have to do a urine test at NUS, and they put a childish, 'Singapore Ghost Stories' reading guy on the job. Ok I'll be nice. We have to do our urine test thingys, and to spare you visuals, I'm going to talk very generally.


I never got the idea of urine tests using cups. I mean. It's going to be so muc easier for guys than for girls right? I mean, a CUP, for goodness sakes. What's with it? It's so awkward! Anyway, then we have to bring the cup, over to Singapore ghost stories guy, and then he'd grimace (I would too) and he'd stick something inside. To check if you have diabetes? And then tell you to throw your cup and urine away at this bin, where, yes, there is several other cups there. Ewww. Have to pour it away first into a busket of you-know-what (yuck. it's super gross) and then toss the cup away.


Yes I sound super whiny and like a spoilt brat. But I hate it. It's so icky. It's just wrong.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home