Friday, June 20, 2003

Barbie Pink!
Perfect. Now I look like a Barbie wanna-be. Lol. It's my nails. It's a shade of bright pastel pink right now. Now. People have always labelled me with the colour pink. *shrug. I don't know why. I have all of 5 pink tops in my closet. I prefer red (yum), black or white actually, for clothing. Anyhoo. My new nail polish is SO pink! Oh man. Ming says it's like the kind of nail polish you see on Malibu Barbie or something. Haha. Goodness. Eh but I like it a lot. It's funky. :D


Camp
Grrr... I had a lot to write but Blogger was down yesterday, and I couldn't update and all the stuff is in the office. What else? Oh yeah. I'm so looking forward to my Bizad camp! :D Too excited. Got the program and stuff yesterday and it looks to be kind of fun. Waiting for my senior (the one I gave my number to) to call me and errr.... confirm. I hate ice breaking games though. It's just dumb. Why can't they plonk us in Starbucks or Coffebean or something and tell us to mingle? That would be a more effective way to interact, yes? I can't wait till I'm senior or something, then I'll laugh at the atupid freshmen running about playing dumb games. Alright! SL is coming too. Yes!


Christine is THE COMPUTER GEEK!
Ok about half and hour more, then I've go prepare to go meet David at Sim Lim to get my computer parts. What do I want? Hee, I've no idea as well. See, I want something in the range of 40-80 GB memory. Windows XP, CD writer (AT LAST!) , higher processor speed (don't know how much), 512MB RAM memory. Don't kow how much it's all going to add up, hopefully David can help me install everything, hahha. Wonder if there's anything else I can upgrade too. I prefer to do it all at one go. Oh well, shall ask David's opinion.


Hmpf. SMSes are sources of Hmpfs
Stupid Yuan smsed me yesterday, asked me something about getting into Comm studies. I replied and asked him why did he ask, and he didn't reply me back. Hmpf. Ok, so what if I've replied him about 2 and 1/2 hours later? I was busy! Meh. Maybe I should sms him again, lest it's something important. Oh and Geoffrey smsed me too. Errr... apparently he wants to ask me out. Like only him and me. And I woke up this morn and er. There are 2 smses from him again? Oh man. What should I do?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home