Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Hee. Amir and I came up with this silly parody of Ah Beng speak today.

laserboy says:
helo christine, I tink u si beh chio. laserboi here 22 male, ride fast bikes, U wan 2 B frens?
*christine from the fort says:
*ROFL!!
*christine from the fort says:
hey laserboi. i am happi that you have msgged me. if you yan dao then i will think want to meet U or not.
laserboy says:
my ex gf say I quite yandao .. i tink so too, i got long hair liek jerry yan, some people say hor, look from side, I look like Won Bin. meet mi lah, u won regret wan.
*christine from the fort says:
realy meh? dun bluff mi. last time i meet one guy hor he also say he liek jeri. then in the end also neber look like. i look at him wan to die liek tat.
christine from the fort says:
oh god, i love the way you typed liek. too funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home