Sunday, June 15, 2003

Day of the Primary School Friends


Saw Xu today. Xu was the really really talented artist guy from my primary school class who got first for this global art competition thingy and had to go to Tokyo to receive this prize. A really really big deal considering it's published in the papers and all. The picture is gorgeous, if I may say so.


Anyway, saw him at Golden Mile today at the army market place. My aunt has a shop there. Actually probably the most popular shop there. And sometimes my mum helps out. So mum wanted me to bring some stuff down to pass to godmum. And then all of a sudden, Xu turned around and ahhaha, I'm like, I haven't seen you in a loooooong time! We talked a bit, and had to make way, cause there are LOTs of ppl behind waiting to buy stuff. Apparently, he's going into Chem Engn in NUS. I was asking him why, since NTU was more popular for engineering and moreover they have internships and stuff, and since he's so smart, he'd get in anyway. He was like me :) Heh. The name of NUS was enough to draw him over.


Then just talked to HCJC Fung, whom I haven't talked to for the longest time! He's going to NUS Chem engineering as well! Coincidence! Talked a bit too. They'd be coming in only 2005... bleah. Must catch up with them soon!


Okay, have to check on my orange flower plant thingy now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home