Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I shall not obsess. I shall not think too much of it. I shall do what I want regardless of other people's feelings. I should not think that I am a bad person

Maybe I will go do something to get my mind of this. Maybe will play around with Swish, this program that I downloaded yesterday. Or maybe I'll create a new blog design. Whatever.

It's like, I have a craving to do something bad.

I want to tell someone straight to their face that they disgust me.

I want to pour a glass of water on someone's head

I want to tear up somebody's work, slowly, piece by piece, right in front of their eyes.

I want to put somebody's face on a porcupine.

BlaH. Now you know how horrible and mean I am. And strangely, I do care about what you think of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home