Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Yes!

Have been going around doing rounds for Recruitment Drive today. Note to self - Bizad canteen is filled with students from all faculties except biz on Tuesday afternoon at 12. Hahah... Out of 20 groups of people we asked, only 2 were bizad students! Gosh... So it wasn't that successful, but I tried. :)

Oh yeah. Met this group of really loser guys. I swear, I walked away thinking I've never seen bigger losers in my life. I mean, I was talking to them about the recruitment, and they don't even show basic courtesy! I mean, if you weren't interested, you could just say you are not interested in the standing comms and FOP right? Oh no, it didn't occur to them that it'll be polite to do that. They had to throw each other sly little looks that scream 'I am not interested in this, but, hey, just let her continue talking, for the fun of it.' Losers. Please. Who died and made you King of losers? *Rolls eyes

Anyhow, response for the acad comm has been very good! Better than I've expected. In fact, I think acad got the most hits! :D:D:D Oh also, this girl smsed me (my number was on the poster) and asked me about the comm. People are really interested! I hope to assemble the whole comm soon... projects are coming in, and we've to start work! :D:D And nothing is better than working with people who are genuinely interested!

*Christine gets all excited and jumpy-around-y

Oh yeah, also did some publicity stuff for FOP... work's gonna start soon!

Arts Canteen!

Have to throw in something about the wonderful arts canteen. Think Cher and I are going to hang out more there... I mean, it's fun to hang out at biz cause you see a lot of people you know, but at arts canteen... there's this a-lot-of-people-vibe. Haha... or something like that. And I saw a lot of people I know there! So it's fun... haha.

Envious

Sorry can't think of a catchier heading. Cher and I are going to the Bizcomm bash at Zouk this Sat! I haven't been to Zouk before... so yeah. It'll be fun. Maybe should get the rest of the JC class down. Am going to be quite busy this Sat. Bizcomm in the afternoon, then JC class hanging out at some bar, then the bash at Zouk.

It'll be so fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home