Friday, September 19, 2003

My life is starting to move faster...

God I feel so bad.

Due to schoolwork and MC commitments, I've been neglecting my family and some of my old friends.

Last couple of days, Kok messaged me. 3 times, and I did not reply to any of them. Alex called and messaged me, I didn't reply; the call I ended after a few minutes. Ping asked me to go along for the Shears Bridge walk thing, I didn't get back to her, and she had to keep calling, smsing me to ask me if I were still going. I start to reply messages hours after I received them, and sometimes I don't reply at all. And I promised Weisheng that I'll try to get him a photographer. I haven't got any. I have been missing bizcom meetings, I have not helped much in planning the bash at all.

I've been trying to get my act together, but it's like a cumulative thing you know? You forget to print your lecture notes for one week and it cumulates.

Okay enough whining :D

Was first MC meeting yesterday. 3 hours :), but it was focused and non digressive, so a lot was accomplished. My life is going to be moving pretty fast from now on, so yup! Getting exciiiiited :D:D It's like, an exhilaration kind of thing. Chaos and excitement drives me :D I think we have to start working closer as a team, I mean my comm. Yantyng, Ken, Larry and me, and we shall start on Monday. Yup. And super charged up with energy now... Haha.

After meeting went to eat with Larry and WeiHerng. And we were discussing about the new MacDonald's marketing strategy. Haha... Too serious, even during dinner.

Fujitsu guy!

Oh oh!!! I have to talk about Fujitsu guy! Brought my lappie to school yesterday to configure with Cher. (Oh had lunch at Grinning Gecko. Nice food. Loves Orange strawberry lemonade) And then we went over to the PC Co-op to look for the Fujitsu service centre. So I was telling Fujitsu guy that I didn't buy my laptop from school, but can he help me configure the wireless thing? He played around with my laptop for a while, and in the end told me I've to reboot the computer (or something). So, yeah.

Later when we left, I told Cher, 'Fujitsu guy is freaking cute'. And Cher was like 'Yah yah! I think so too!'. Haha... both of us were so eyeing him all the time... Haha. Maybe subconsciously flirting too. Heh heh.

Okay. Val tells me that to send Fujitsu guy a thank you card re: wireless configuration would be too stalkerish. Hm. I don't know. It'll be perfectly normal, imo. Larry agrees.

I'm kidding! Am not a stalker style person and to do something like that (ie give a thank you card) would be quite scary.

Got to rush. Byeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home