Saturday, September 20, 2003

Today is fairy skirt day!

Went to The Big O with the SA crew today. Was Sam's bday and had lunch with her, SL, PS and Ming. Was quite hungry as didn't have lunch and guess what. I ordered this really nice sounding thing called Pan fried codfish or sth like that. SL and Sam's food came first, and both looked and smelled delish. So I was having very high hopes of mine.

When my came, it was practically a jaw dropping experience. It looked good. As in you know... prepared by French chef kind of food. Tower food... you know? Stacked up with garnish and gravy poured over it.

Crap, it looked very good. But it isn't what I want! I don't want gourmet food! I want something unhealthy, fried, roasted, lots of calories.

Anyway it looked and tasted like steamed fish. Bleeeah. Nonetheless, it was good steamed fish, I must add.

Oh yeah! Wore my new skirt today. Is v pretty and makes me feel very pretty haha... Love my new skirt, so fairy like. :)

Okok... just home from the wedding dinner, quite tired. Shall update tmr morning or sth.

Oh yes! FINALLY! I have a free day tomorrow! Been ages since I had a free day. Oh goody, I wonder what I should do. Read the rest of Austen maybe? Or clean up the mess that is my room? ****PONDER**** Crap. I have to clean up. Blaaah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home