Thursday, September 18, 2003

Lucid dreaming. Not

Last night, had one of the worst nightmares ever had in entire life. Was so bad that woke up gasping a little and burrowing under bedsheets.

I was in school, standing outside one of the seminar rooms, waiting for one of my friends so we can walk together. Then this really sallow, pale guy walked past me. I could only see the back view... he was of medium build, fair to the extend of creepy sallowness, and is slightly bald. Just as I was thinking that this guy is quite the weirdo, when guy turned over and got shock of life. Guy was Uncle-Fester-esque. (Uncle Fester in Addam's Family is actually quite funny looking, but that's because you know he's not human, so for a non-human, he's okay looking. But if a human were to look like that. Man. It's freaky) And the look. Scary. Like crazed and obsessed.

So I waved that incident out of my head. And looked to the left. And to my outmost horror, freak-creep-guy was standing behind the pillar, head and body peeking out from behind it, staring at me. Crazed and obsessive. Then a maniacal grin. Like he might kill.

I ran. I didn't see him follow. I got to another building. And there he was again. Looking out from another pillar. The same look. The same intention.

And everywhere I ran, he would appear somewhere near there. From behind a pillar.

Somehow I can feel him getting closer physically. Like gaining on me.

In the end I called Mum on the cell, asking her to come.

Then I woke up. My first instinct was to duck under the sheets. Then I realised it was stupid. And thank goodness I didn't switch on the air conditioning; with the door closed, the sense of claustophobia would have freaked me out, I swear.

Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home