Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Playing - Can't get enough of you baby by SmashMouth
Thoughts - Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. :D


I think Oscar Wilde is totally cool and eccentric.

Anyhow, today was a pretty nice day. Spend the day holed up studying as usual. Actually I didn't do much studying... I think a total of 2 hours of real studying? Yup. I need to go somewhere else to study, maybe the library or something, I get too distracted at home. I had like, 2 lists made up for the stuff I had to do after the exams. Haha. I love making lists. Makes me happy.

Dad took leave today, so today is the first time in a loooong time we had lunch as a family on a normal-non-holiday day. Yup. Oh yeah, and Dad is going to sponsor me for a possible shopping expedition in December! Hahah. Yayyy. Hoho... Nah. Actually he only offered to pay for my Levi's jeans. But that's okay. He's going to (natually) sponsor me for New Year's clothes, and I'll buy lots of stuff then. Hee... I was thinking I should get a job or something.. was talking to Cheryl about it on Monday. You know, be self sufficient. But the NUS hols are so short, and I have like a thousand things to do. It's getting to the point where I'm so embarrassed to take money from the parentals even if it's a huge sum. But this hols are definitely out. I have to plan Acad Week that is in January. Then the Social Entrepreneurship exhibition. Then FOC. And since Cher's the chairperson of Jam and Hop, I will be helping a little too.

Lala. So basically, I have no time to work. So I have no incoming income. That's sad.

Just smsed Wayne to wish him a happy birthday. Feel quite bad we can't celebrate with him tomorrow... the gang's going to do something after exams though. Our entire schedule's planned around the exam :D I think Larry felt that we should celebrate tomorrow. I don't know. Larry's the nice guy type you know. Not selfish like the rest of us... haha. But given my Financial Accounting module situation right now... I don't know.

Oh oh!!! I nearly forgot! I saw Mr. Lim today! At the supermarket. Think he was buying some stuff... yeah. (Duh) And I called him. Wasn't sure if he remembers me... it's been 3 years! Haha. He does. And I told him about not taking literature and how I did for A's. Was in a rush though, so didn't talk much. I HAVE to go back to school to look him up. He's a great teacher. In fact, he's one of the teachers I respect most, and it's thanks to him that we actually had a literature class in Sec school. Seeing Mr. Lim again and talking a little to him just served to remind me how much I missed Lit. (Ok, I won't go on talking about it again.) But yeah... it's not something you can resolve easily. You think you've got over it. You think you have. But time again, it bubbles up. You just need that bit of catalyst, and it all comes back again.

Okay. :D Speaking of teachers, Cheuk Fung just messaged me, saying Mrs. Josephine Loh has a new tuition centre! Cool. Asked me if I wanna go down, but I have a paper on Saturday... So. I really have to get back in touch with people... It seems like I've been neglecting too many people. Like Ping... she's been messaging and smsing me about sec school outings... all that I didn't go to. And maybe I should do something about ZH, SL and YX also...

I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home