Sunday, February 08, 2004

Sentosa! :D

Island hopped to Sentosa on Wednesday. Heh, for some recee-ing thing. Delvin rented the NUSSU van and drove us there. Yingyin, Val, Wendy, Weiherng and Kelvin were also there. Basically went there to check out some stuff, and make some plans. Sunset bay's all down for renovation...

Had dinner and then we went to watch the Musical Fountain Show. It's so pretty! It's absolutely beautiful and magical. The laser lights I've seen before, but it's the new kind of light that makes it so gorgeous cause it's like a real picture. And it's so breathtaking... the scale and the magnitude. I absolutely love it. Especially the unexpected bursts of fire that flew from the water... it's so strong, from where I was sitting, I could feel the heat.

I would really really recommend everyone to go see the musical fountain show at sentosa. Really blew me away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home