Sunday, February 08, 2004

*Last Friday's CS bash at Centro* Stupid Door bitch!

That was where lazy Christine stopped updating :D

Last friday was spent in school from 10hrs to 16hrs (with no breaks whatsoever... yuck) and then a meeting at 16hrs. Went home and slept till about 2030hrs when I changed and went out to meet Yantyng to go to the CS Bash at Centro. We happen to know Yifang... What's ironic was that at Management Science lecture this girl gave us some tickets to a bash at Centro... haha. I was like, maybe I should call Sam to cancel for tonight. Heh.

Anyhow, I met Tyng for the bash, went over and met Sam. Stupid door bitch didn't allow me to go in cause I was wearing flats. WTH? I wore that to Centro couple of times before. Anyhow, changed shoes with Huiyi, Sam's friend (also girlfriend of Jeremy), who initially was going to only switch shoes, but later, I saw the same doorbitch going into the club to drag ppl who switched shoes out. So I asked if she could switch with me until after the event, cause she's not going to the bash anymore. However, my shoes was giving her blisters (Oops... I forgot to apologise to her..) And we switched back. Have to take the chance la heh.

Later met Yantyng in the club and she said she was leaving, so offered to change shoes with me as we were abt the same size. And at that time, the door bitch was right in front of us... no doubt looking at our shoes *sniff* So Tyng was like 'Okay, be nonchalant... pretend that we are talking. Then later I'll walk out myself to spare the embarressment of being chased out by her' Haha... damn funny I tell you.

The bash was alright... didn't see a lot of people I know... Kelvin, Yonghui, Yifang, Fusheng and some guys from SA I remember... then met Jeremy on the train... And apparently Ricardo too. :) But it was fun. Spent the night with Sam's friends, Leonard, Baizheng and what's-his-name. And everywhere you turn there are guys. I am serious. It's like they've released an entire army camp of guys after 1 year in camp and told them the most happening club was Centro. Heh.

ANyway, didn't have to spent midnight cabfare cause Sam's friend Leonard drove us all home. A very nice guy. *wink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home