Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today I saw a nipple ring.

Not a nipple ring per se, but a nipple ring on a nipple.

Before I go on, I would like to add that the nipple ring was on a guy, before you readers get any funny ideas.

Erm, I would also like to add that I saw it under innocent conditions.

Okay, I'm digressing too much.

Anyway, I'd like to say that I found it damn... creepy. And scary actually. It's like an extra piece of flesh hanging from one's nipple. It's weird... like having double upper lips or something like that. *shudder. And sort of unnatural. I mean, hearing about someone with a nipple piercing is alright. You don't feel shocked or whatever. But actually seeing it... it's like. Ouch!

And this might sound incredibly perverted and sadistic, but I had an urge to pull the ring.

*shudder.

Sometimes I scare myself with what I think and admit to the general public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home