Friday, May 21, 2004

Happy!!!

I had the lousiest start to the day.

Firstly, I got my Sem 2’s result from the net. And it’s crap. Surprisingly though, I got an A for film art. I know I’ve been planning an A for it, but after that paper, I figured I needed at least an A+ to balance out the A- I got for midterms. And I thought I screwed up the last paper. Glad to see I got A for that. Only A… I’m quite disappointed that I only had 1 A. Oh well. I was also happy that I didn’t have to retake stats. I am not happy for MS, and M&O. Especially M&O. I wanted to get A for that. MA was okay, I guess.

And then Adecco called and said they wanted to place me at Causeway Point again for this weekend’s promotion. The same optical shop as well! (i.e Nanyang Optical) Ugh ugh ugh.

Ugh.

So it was a horrible start to the day.

But I thought about work and I was instantly happier. I haven’t wrote about last Tuesday yet. (See +++)

+++ Tuesday recap
The gist is that I was initially a little sad that I wasn’t going to be at Queenstown anymore. Moon was really fun to hang out with at the QT outlet, so I was a little upset leaving there. Moreover, Woodlands wasn’t going to be under Doreen anymore, it’s under a new manager called Kin. So I was a little sian, if you get what I mean. Then I was late on Tuesday. Something got into my lenses so I had to get to Causeway Point to buy some solution to wash the lenses. And I most certainly wasn’t going to go to Nanyang Optical, so I went to EastChamp Optical. The lady was really nice. She offered to let me wash the lenses for free. She was really nice about it, so I tried to buy something, you know. But she didn’t have any eye drops or such, so I didn’t buy anything. So I have to give them some sort of advertising here. Haha.. EastChamp Optical at Causeway Point is a great shop! Go there, go there!

And I got to the café late. And I was looking for the manager (cause it’s not Doreen anymore, I felt a little disorientated). Then I saw this guy at the counter… who frankly was a little geeky (but I’m sure he’s very nice). And I was like ‘This can’t be him?!’ It’s not, he pointed me in to someone inside who was the manager. And then he came out.

And boy was he cute.

Haha… I mean. Seriously. He’s really cute. He’s not conventionally good looking, but gosh there is something when he smiles. Gosh. He’s really really cute. There’s just this.. charm about him. Also, I think there is something very sexy about people who really look at you when they talk to you. Er, I’m not trying to implicitly say something. I’m just saying.

Yeah. You know me. That made me clam up like immediately. I do not make stupid comments, but I do not make witty comments either. I just clam up like some very boring person. So I was at the kitchen wiping my eyes cause the irritant didn’t really go off. Then he came in and saw me do that, and asked me a really funny question ‘Are you crying?’ Haha… I thought that was quite erm… sweet? I mean, no one has ever asked me that before! Okay, I’m a fibber. People have asked me that before. But it was still very nice. And they certainly didn’t have that very nice voice to match. Ha ha.

And then when I was supposed to leave (Doreen had to remind me), he was like ‘Oh you can stay if you want.’ So I was like ‘Ha ha… okay, if the crowd at night is not a lot.’ And he was like ‘It’s not a lot really. If you want to stay you can’. I didn’t stay in the end. Even though I wanted to. Heh. Anyway, I wandered around in the library a little after that. When I left, I saw him again at the entrance.

Gosh, just writing all these again made me very happy.

Anyway, something totally stupid I’ve done was too look out for signs of attachment. I.e. rings etc. Haha. I didn’t see any.

Anyway, it was not a very eventful day aside from that (I know… how boring I am).

Okay, there was something, but that’s another thing which I will talk about in another entry. This one will be for K! :) :D
+++

Yup, so that was Tuesday recap. Now that I’ve recapped Tuesday, today’s entry might seem more coherent. Not that I’ve always been known for coherence. Still.

Tuesday’s entry will explain why I am happier and looking forward to work.

Anyway, when I got there (late), K was already there, and er… looking at little dispassionate? I don’t know… that was the first word that popped into mind. So I naturally thought he was pissed that I was late (which is perfectly reasonable, and I still think he is. I would be pissed at me) Then I realized that Douglas and some guy was there. Making a spot check no doubt. And I was even more sian. Luckily I didn’t go to Zouk with the guys last night. Would have been so glazed and blurry I don’t think I’ll be in working condition.

Anyway.

I thought this will further be a quite shite day. Then Val and WeiHerng came to visit me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy to see them. Actually, Weiherng already told me he might drop by and visit me, but Val also! So happy to see them both! And so touched. Actually whenever any of my friends drop by, I’ll feel damn happy. Like WeiJun and SiewLee at the house of hell (oops, nanyang optical) last weekend. Gosh, can’t tell you how happy I was. Anyway, they came, sat for a while. I couldn’t talk to them… the bosses are just in front there, so I did work. Managed to talk a little here and there which working. Which brings me to the point that if I were working at Queenstown, I’d definitely be able to talk to them. Moon’s very nice that way. :D Hm… come to think of it, anywhere where the bosses are, we probably can’t slack. Bleag.

Anyway, the whole day’s pretty uneventful. Maybe save for the time when the nice auntie called me ‘xiao mei mei’ translate ‘little girl’. Then he laughed and was like ‘you called her a little girl?’ and then he asked me how old I was. Normally, if I were a normal person, I’d ask the same question back. But when I’m besotted, I normally don’t do much other than laugh and nod. Heh.

Oh no… what if he thought I was just a stupid non intelligent person who can’t even carry a conversation? How? How?

Okay. Remember on Tuesday, I was looking out for a ring? Haha… I got my answer today. Sort of. I was about to leave, when he gestured me over. And he was talking on the phone at the same time. He wanted me to sign some stuff. So I went over beside him, and I overhead his conversation on the phone. I mean, not eavesdropping or anything. And he was saying he didn’t have a girlfriend! Ha ha! I can’t believe it. Like, someone knew that I had a question and I got my answer pretty promptly. Heh. I was happy to hear that. Naturally. :D:D

Ok la, I got to go off for a while now. May continue this entry if I feel like it. Ho ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home