Monday, May 17, 2004

Okie, an update on Mr. China Black

When I woke up on Thursday morning after returning home at 5 from clubbing the night before, I had 6 missed calls and 3 messages. The 6 calls were from the same number. I was still a little blurry from the night before, so I just lay back and went back to sleep. But I felt a little uneasy - what if that was a fantastic job offer or something? So I called back.

It turned out to be ChinaBlack guy. Seriously, his accent is even more blurred on the phone. Half of the time I had no idea what he's saying, the other half, I'm like 'sorry? Can you repeat that?'. Don't get me wrong, he has a nice voice but most of the time I can't decipher what he's saying on first go.

Up till today, I thought his name was Alfred. For some reason. (Incidentally, I kind of dislike that name. Not that I dislike him or anything)

This is a brief transcript -

Him - So I use to see you at the Terrace
Me - Er... I don't often go to the Terrace
Him - Yes you do.. I've seen you there a couple of times...
Me - *smses Val : 'Hey ask you a stupid question. Is Biz canteen the Terrace or Deck?'*Val : 'Why you ask such a cute question? Haha.. it's Terrace
Me -


*** Wait. There are new developments.

*** Oh shite oh shite oh shite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home