Sunday, August 29, 2004

Late nights

These couple of days I've been keeping late nights. Thursday I got home at 5, slept till 930. Friday I slept for an hour, and Saturday 3 hours. But I guess I'm not too tired, not sure why. Maybe I'm getting used to it.

Let's see, Thursday I met Jiahui, Mel, WeiXiong, Caleb and Daniel at 7 at Bizad to do the nametags thing for the SMP thing. I had initially thought it'd take about 3-4 hours max and I'd be home by 12. We used the student's lounge formerly the USP room (hee the perks of being in MC). Started off alright, but we ended up finishing the name tags at 430 in the morning?! I don't know, it's like one moment, it's 7 pm, and I'm meeting them in the canteen. Then it's 830, and Caleb and Jiahui drove out to buy materials and supper. It's 12, and we were thinking that we'd never get home by 1. At about 1230, Daniel came back with other new supplies with which to make the tags and I'm thinking Weixiong said he had to leave by 10. And at 2 am, and we were spraying the acrylic thingy on the tags and blow drying it that I started to think that this project really took longer that I thought it will. In the end we spent more than 12 hours on it (if you count Monday as well). Which really shows how badly we want this! Haha.

So it was pretty lucky that Caleb drove that night, so dropped us home. Knowing that I pretty much freak out at everything, Weixiong sent me up. I think the SMP guys are generally very nice, kind of much better than the other guys I know from Biz. On Monday Caleb actually drove us home, and as I was the last to drop and he also walked me all the way to my door. They are just really really nice. :D

Anyway yeah, I was saying. All of us got back damn late.

Haha, then on Friday, we had Camp Calibre. Shall not say much about it, but I seriously felt it could be better planned and that last year’s was much better than this year’s. Also, the timing was a little awkward.

Lalala. Shall write more later. I am sleepy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home