Sunday, August 22, 2004

Wine and friends!

Remember when I said I was feeling depressed cause I felt like I was losing my friends? Yup actually it was the Daer group that I felt like I’ve lost. It was like we barely talked anymore.

But on Cher’s birthday on Friday, I gathered a couple of them and told them we were celebrating. It was quite a reluctant thing actually. When you feel as though some people are not your friends anymore, it’s quite weird to ask them to come together to celebrate a birthday right? Initially it was Weiherng I was quite apprehensive about. He seemed pissed off at me (cause of the O Week thing) and Cher was pissed at him. So I was telling them if Weih is still like that, I don’t really want him to come because it’ll just be very awkward for all of us.

So on Friday after Crime and Fiction, I went to Bugis with Larry to meet Val. The funny thing was, I forgot to bring my cell phone and Larry’s phone battery died, and we were late. So we had no way of telling Val at all. Haha… Val called like 10 plus times in the span of 15 minutes. Heh. Then we went to buy the presents. We basically just got all the pink stuff we can find, and put them all in a box for a present. It is a pretty cute idea I thought. Heh. I kind of like receiving a lot of presents like that. Hee.

Later we met with Weisheng and Cher and we went to Tony Roma’s. Zhengwei and Weiherng later joined us. And the surprising (in a good sense) thing was that it was almost like back to normal, the old days. Haha… I think I worried for no reason, cause Weiherng was like normal and all. So. Maybe it’s the Val effect. Haha.

Dinner was good. Desert was fabulous :D I loved the cookie dough thingy. And the food portion was actually not as huge as I’ve imagined. We stayed long, talked quite a bit. And oh ya, we had free wine! :D Cause Weisheng was a privilege member and if he had a birthday friend, we get a bottle of wine. I don’t know anything about it actually. It’s vintage 2002, red wine.

So basically it was fun catching up with them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home