Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Loves my mentoring people! :D

Today was fun!

Went to work in the morning at Queenstown! It's been a long time since I've been back there, so it's good to see Moon and Cindy. Anyway, it's so good to be back that I even found kitchen fun! Haha.

Later rushed back home to take a shower, cause was going out with the mentoring people - Melodyee, Jiahui, Caleb, Weisiong, Wenyi and Angel. Caleb gave me a lift, so in the end I wasn't late after all. Haha. We went to Suntec's Marche. Had stingray again! :D Yum. And they have teppanyaki too! :D But the bean sprouts are not that nice. Anyway, just realised that the mentoring girls all still have our manicures on!

:D That's so cool. Haha.

Anyhow, we went to Marche. Had dinner and er a semisemblance of a meeting. Haha. Mel and Caleb were driving so we went over to Selegie to buy tauhuay and glass jelly. Not bad. Drove over to East Coast Park to er... eat and chat and take photos.

Actually quite surprising that I'm quite close to this group of people whom I've barely known for more than a week. But I guess camp does that to you sometimes. Haha.

Anyway, later Caleb drove me and Jiahui home. They were v nice, sent me back home to the door step cause they know I was freaked out. Haha. Various reasons. Anyway, maybe we'll go out for supper more, cause we live in the same area! Yayyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home