Saturday, September 11, 2004

A stream of consciousness entry

Just a short entry cause I haven't been updating.

Nathanael called me at 3 am yesterday?! That was damn weird. Which reminds me I better go get the IonePlus plan soon. I need to jump on the free incoming bandwagon.

Which also reminds me. Gmail. Weisiong sent me 3 invites for Gmail, 1 of which didn't reach me, and the other 2 already had accounts created. Or something like that. Dammit. Does gmail not like me? :/

Also, I've finished writing my cover letter and resume which I have been putting off... because Procrastinate is my middle name. Got a copy from the PC, and I just modified it here and there. Cover letter was from scratch though... Who knows it would be so hard to write a cover letter? Gosh. I felt like I was writing a personal ad... haha.

I can't wait till end of Tuesday next week! 2 Presentations down and 1 quiz down! Yay!

Only I had to worry about my OM and 1021 term paper next. Yuch.

Oh well. The only cheery thing is that 2046 is coming out soon! And will be hanging out with my best friends Sam and Cher soon! Yay! Can't wait to crash CS. Haha.

Anyway, I'm having a craving for snowskin mooncakes.


Yum. Not necessarily the ones from the picture (which by the way is from Shangri La, and probably costs like, a lot). I can content with the ones from Begawan Solo! I love the green tea filling ones! *love! I never really liked the pastry skins one, only the snowskins one. Heh.

Okay. What else. I've bought 2 books. The paperback copy of The Five People You Meet in Heaven. (Finally they have the paperback one! The hardcover one costs 25!) and Deception Point by Dan Brown. Slowly savouring Five People. Such a beautiful story. I really like the way Albom writes. Also Paulo Coelho. Very straightforward, very simple, but so meaningful. When you read what they write, it's almost like you've had this thought in your mind all the time, but that you didn't know how to put it across. Then here these 2 writers come, say it in such simple language and it makes such an impact on you. It's strange.

It reminds me. I have not completed the Curious Case of the Dog at Midnight. And Sophie's World. And the Complete Short Stories of Roald Dahl. And The Alchemist. I should really stop buying books and start reading what I have on my shelf. Oh ya, I read Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho though... It's really good!

Okay I'm getting sleepy. Got home at 4 yesterday, woke up at 11 and went straight to the library to study. I'm tired.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home