Monday, August 30, 2004

Another CS bash

I seem to be going to quite a bit of CS bashes. Haha.

Went for the CS bash on Saturday. Was a little tired cause I only had less than 2 hours of sleep the night before. But I hadn't really clubbed for a long time already, so I was kind of ready to go! Haha.

Went with Sam, Yushan, Sam's bf Kaile and her friends. But the 3 of us girls mostly hung out together. Music was a little retro-ish at first but changed for the better! Haha... I knew SOS won't let us down. Heh. Anyway, the night was not uneventful. I had fun, maybe because I haven't clubbed for so long. Hm, oh we were dancing on the dance floor when Kaile bumped in with his friend Christopher. Then after they left Sam was like 'Do you find Chris cute?', and since I didn't really see his face at first, I was like 'He's alright, I guess', just to be on the safe side. Later I told Yushan that I actually didn't see his face and could she point him out to me. And he actually turned out to be very cute. Haha.

Anyway, later I left them for a while to sms, then when I went back Sam and Yushan were dancing with these 2 kind of funky looking guys and I was kind of hesitant to join them, cause it was like I was intruding... Haha. But they waved me over, so I went la. According to YS, one of the guys asked her where I was. (Which is quite weird cause how would they know who's with them or not right.) Haha, and to her that apparently means that he's interested in me. I think it was just an excuse to make conversation with her... cause he didn't even talk to me much at all! Heh.

Anyway, nothing exciting happened. At least not to me. I'm kind of worried about Sam though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home