Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Being taken advantage of

1) Someone stole my shoes.
It's really sad, cause the same design was stolen once. I bought another pair to replace it, and it was stolen again. And this time, the thief left her rotten shoes at my doorstep. Like a mockery. What the hell.

2) Someone stole my presentation template
Which I've laboured over.
'Your design so nice, sure got a lot of people copy one'
Screw you. Go to hell.
People who know me well enough know this one thing about me. If you want to use my stuff, ask me for my permission. If not, at least credit me. I am not talking about small things. I don't mind use my posts and talk about it, or whatever. But I am fiercely protective about things that I spent lots of time over. And using that lame-ass 'compliment' will not do anything. Not does copying my stuff WHOLESALE, and not being smart enough to remove my filler texts.

3) At which another idiot expressed that she would like to use my template too.
'Oh ya, maybe I should use it too'
Screw you. Maybe you should get your head checked. I am right here in front of you and you talk about stealing my templates.

Why is it that people feel it's okay to just take advantage of other people?
I hate everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home