Sunday, October 24, 2004

I am still procrastinating

My Name: Chrisss

6 things you cant do without at home.
1- My books
2- Lappie
3- Television
4- My bed
5- Food. Lots of it.
6- Clothes + Mirror

4 people you can't do without.
1- Dad
2- Mum
3- Broster
4- My best friends

5 things you will be miserable without.
1- My home and family
2- Love
3- Clothes (I am serious)
4- Friends
5- Sex and the City

confess-who are the most unexpected friends you made this year?
Honestly, Mel. Cause we weren’t that close back in secondary school, but I’m happy we are now good friends!
Also, Karen and Faustina, whom I never thought I’d do a project with and end up being good friends! :)

what are your 3 wishes today?
1- To be happy
2- To be freer so that I can go cycling and swimming soon
3- To buy some shoes

what are your inspirational sources?
Inspiration is everywhere, I guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home