Sunday, October 24, 2004

Because I secretly love to do questionnaires like these

1. the last movie you watched?Wimbledon. Tennis players are really cute! Oh and tennis fashion too!

the last tv show you watched?Smurfs on Kids Central this morning.

the last song you heard?Sex and the City theme remix by Groove Armada. Totally love it!

the last thing you bought?2046 Soundtrack and 80 bucks worth of clothes from Forever 21

the last place you wentDownstairs

the last food you ate?Tom Yum Maggie noodles. Haha. I was too lazy to get lunch.

the last thing you heard from your parents?”Why did you buy this for?”

the last thing you said to your parents?”It was a free gift” (It’s some nail thingy from Forever 21)

the last thing you said to one of your friends?Ok thanks bye! Cya! (Standard closing :p)

the last thing you read?Some Archie comics

Who was the last person you calledMy cell cause I wanted to listen to my new ringtone. HAhahah. Urm honestly can’t remember. I think Val or Weiherng. Or somebody.

the last person who called you?My mum asking if I needed a lift home.

the last person you texted?Alex

the last person who texted you?Alex

the last person who said good night last night?Some one on MSN. Can’t remember.

the last person who said I love you?I’m not that loveable. HAha.

the last person who gave you a testimonial?Broster

the last person who messaged you in[friendster]? Some random guy.

19. [MSN]? Christina

20. the last person you hugged?My mum cause I was really mean to her. :/

21. the last person you saw on tv?Er. The smurfs.

22. Do you believe that love is forever?Yup. But don’t quote me on that.

23. get hurt by people easily?Yeah. I still remember that bad haircut day in primary six. Bleag.

24. believe that all people are generally good at heart? When they are young. Some people grow up and become mean.

25. sing in the shower?Haha! All the time!

26. like to splash puddles when it rains?Yup! But only if you know, I’m in the mood. I won’t play in puddles if, lets say, I’m going out to give a presentation or something.

27. notice when people have pretty eyes?Ooh yes! I still remember gorgeous eye contact guy and it’s been 3 weeks! Hahaha.

28. tend not to worry, even when you know something bad is about to happen?I always worry. But I always procrastinate still. So serves me right

29. like to drive with the windows down?I haven’t got my license :/

30. Can you be anyone you want to be?For what?

31. Do mean people make you sad?Yes. And it’s really easy to make me sad.

32. Does ice cream make you happy?Yay yes! Sorbets!!!!

33. If you see a cute boy/girl walk down the street, do u tell him/her she's/he's cute?Once again, for what?

34. Have you ever cried at a movie?Yes. Several movies, in fact. I even cry at sad commercials so there you go.

35. Is it cute when old people are holding hands?Yup it’s really sweet!

36. Are you a happy person?Right now I am not fully happy. Haha. But I am optimistic! :D

37. Is it okay to cut off Barbie's hair?Er. No. That’s sadistic.

38. Have you ever laughed so hard your stomach hurt? All the time! My jaws hurt too.

39. Are you slightly lazy?Slightly? Try very. Procrastinate is my middle name.

If you have twenty dollars, are you rich?Yes, I think so, considering the state of my finances

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home