Monday, October 18, 2004

Wishlist!

Because I am kind of bored, I think I'd make one! Also because I like making lists. I don't know why.

1. Chungking Express DVD
2. In the Mood For Love DVD
3. 2046 DVD
(see a trend here? I love Wong Kar Wai)
4. Moon's cute grey/pink sneakers
5. Strappy sandals with backstrap and little heels
6. Jordi Labanda bag (which I'm saving towards)
7. A decent pencil case
8. Charlotte's Plenty dress in season 6 (really cute.)
9. Actually, just Charlotte's and Carrie's wardrobes
(No I got to be realistic!)
10. Sneakers
11. Zara prep school-ish grey top
12. Abercrombie flirty fit skirt (from ebay most likely. but i don't like to buy what i can't try)
13. A decent wallet
14. 2046 poster
15. A haircut (actually, this is a NEED, not a want)
16. Lancome lip gloss
17. A peace of mind
18. Happiness
(I should be realistic! No more abstract stuff!)
19. Kway Chap (I'm hungry)
20. To finish my term paper

Ta da

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home