Thursday, October 28, 2004

blahblahblah Random ramblings cause I can't be bothered to find a focus.

1. Okay, maybe my previous post was a little er.. antagonistic. Heh, but I was really pissed yesterday.

2. Presentation today went great!!! There was some problems with Dom's slides but it was alright in the end. I wore my new G2000 top!! And an old black skirt. Hahaha. I think I really love to dress up in formal wear. Shucks. I should have taken a photo!

3. And speaking about presentations. I had to wake up at 7!! And guess what? It was raining and was really windy. It would have been really good to sleep in. Bleah. I hope tomorrow's the same. Did I mention I love burrowing in my comforter? Haha.

4. Yuch. Val and Jiaying totally grossed me out today. "So cute and tight". Yuck!!! Hahahaha. I can't believe Val said that. I'm still grossed out!

5. Oh ya. There's this guy who used to be our lit teacher JasonLim's substitute back in secondary school. Can't remember his name. But I kind of keep seeing him at Biz now. I wonder if he's taking MBA or something.

6. I just finished another questionnaire courtesy of David. These things are really addictive.

1. SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED?
LianHua Primary, Swiss Cottage Secondary, St. Andrews Junior College, NUS Business School

2. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
A picture of me! Hahaha. Little Miss Egoistical

3. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
No. When you have rainy weather + soft comforter + sweet dreams, you normally can’t get enough

4. FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING WHEN YOU WOKE UP?
What day is it again? Do I have school? What should I wear today? Simultaneously.

5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE?
Glasses, cellphone/alarm, room scent

6. EVER TRIED TO SKIP MEALS?
Tried? No. Skipped meals? Yes.

7. GRILLED OR FRIED?
What? Fish? Books? Electronic equipment?

8. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE TO OTHER PEOPLE?
I have strange thoughts.

9. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Yes. Honestly. I cry at fright nights.

10. FAVORITE HANGOUT?
Places that sell either books, clothes , coffee, perfume , makeup . If they have a combination of everything, it’ll be great.

11. 3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?
Practically - Air, Water, Food. Honestly – Love, love, love

12. FIRST THING YOU WILL BUY IF GIVEN 1 THOUSAND DOLLARS?
That totally cute skirt from Bodynits!!! I'm so damn materialistic! Haha.

13. FAVORITE SONG WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPY?
Adagio (Preferably the version on the 2046 OST)

14. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
Loneliness. But I am not afraid of being alone for a short period of time.

15. ARE YOU WILLING NOT TO TAKE A BATH FOR ONE DAY?
Er. For what cause? I mean, not willingly, of course. If it’s absolutely essential (i.e. mass water shortage etc) then I guess so.

16. WHAT ARE YOUr nicKNAMES?
Haha! PEANUT!

17. WHAT IS YOUR DAD'S MIDDLE NAME?
I don’t think Daddy has a middle name

18. MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
2046/Wimbledon

19. INVISIBLE FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I don’t know… sounds quite sucky to be invisible. I would probably hate it.

20. STUCK ON A DESERT ISLAND & COULD HAVE ONLY ONE KIND OF FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Kway Chap/Sorbet

21. FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL?
The UOB woman’s card one… ‘The men don’t get it’ !

22. IF YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW, wat will ya do?
This is such a crap question. Touch wood!!

23. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?
I don’t know!! Myself?? Logical right??

24. YOUR EYE COLOR?
Black

25. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS CARRY?
Cellphone, lipgloss, wallet, keys, blusher, earrings, hairclip

26. WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
Teacher, model (haha), photographer, party planner, wedding planner

27. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS 7 AM?
I would probably be still sleeping!! (Except today. Yuch)

28. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET?
Currently pink! :D

29. WHO U WANT TO MEET TODAY?
Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home