Friday, March 25, 2005

Of being happy but uncertain.

Today was fun. I'm pretty tired now so let's see if I can quickly write up something.
Probably gonna do it in point form...

Morning - Project meeting at Lot 1 with JH - Bodyshop with 10 bottles of stuff (haha..) - Passionberry lip gloss! - Afternoon home - MSN - Mike as confidante (thanks Mike :D) - Dan - Out to watch Eye10 - Frantic rush - 5 at Orch - Lido really crowded - Cine - Lemony Snicket - Dinner at NYDC - Genius drink is addictive - Tabasco sauce (in eye.. ouch) - Max and I - HMV Kanye West - Movie posters - Movie - TCC - Tiramisu - weird raspberry drink - Rouge and his friends - Electrico - Saw Junhao - Left Rouge - Home

=)

ETA (3:56 am) - I am awake after sleeping for 2 hours. I can't sleep and I'm doing my senseofsmell.org assignment. I need my sleep, but I just can't sleep!!!


Flashback
I just realised something ...

It's almost like how it started with J... the movie (Hitch), the dinner, the eating (spoons too). And the paying, of course.

I don't know how he (D) felt about me trying to edge in and pay my share at every instant... But what happened with J was a pretty awkward incident... and I'm not really sure how to talk to J when he comes back, so I don't want sth like that to happen again.

But yup. I think I'm doing pretty okay so far... And I really like hanging out with him. Was telling Cher that while I don't know about him being bf material, dating like that is so fun. And I'm happy doing just that, so maybe I just won't think too much into it.

And ya... really miss Cher and was glad she called, cause I really needed to talk to someone about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home