Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The one where the girl goes berserk

I'm falling sick. I sense a fever coming down.

But in the midst of this, I'm still gonna do my research on Korea and IMF.
('Koreans refer to the Asian Crisis as the IMF crisis, what is your stand?')
That's not cause I'm hardworking, that's cause it's due tomorrow and I have to give a presentation.
I've decided what to wear for the presentation tomorrow, it's just that I don't know what the hell I'm going to present.

I found a webpage by some professors at NYU today, and there is such a truckload of information about the Asian Crisis. And then I found links to some sites which basically states that IMF sucks. This basically overturns my previous stand that it's Korea's fault that they have Chaebols that destabilize the economy.

But Gah!!! I'm taking a break now and I'm still talking about work?

There's so many things I want to do.
I want to buy shoes.
I want to eat kway chap.
I want to reply to the an mail from Dan1 (Dan2 is bv Dan).
I want to write an email to Cher.
I want to pick up my Sentosa photos.
I want to blog about my bday and the lovely gifts I've got.
I want to go out and watch a movie.
I want to contemplate studying Lit.
I want to fly a kite (literally).
I want to buy a sweater.
I want to go clubbing at Phuture.
I want to go trek Bt. Timah Nature Reserve.
I want to get makeup.
I want to read Life of Pi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home