Thursday, April 14, 2005

Kayne West

Sorry, I wasn't feeling very creative so the title 'Kayne West' is the artist whose CD I have on repeat on my player.

I had fun yesterday! Well sort of, I watched my first real horror movie - Samara - in I think 2-3 years? Last one was some Japanese school movie. Ok la... I don't know how scary it really is cause I was hiding behind my sweater half of the time anyway. But gah! I saw the samara scratching on the wall scene. That's like really disturbing. I don't think I screamed too much though, well, cause I didn't really see anything anyway so...

Later went to eat dinner at Marche with Dan and his 3 girl friends. It was fun talking to them! I think I laughed too much, my cheeks are hurting. Hm... then walked to Wheelock, to Taka (Forever 21!!! I bought 2 tops, which I'm wearing now.. erm one of them.) Gah and I checked out the Carrie necklace thing also. It was like 70 bucks?! Rip off la.

Hm... anyone noticed cows hanging out beside orchard mrt? It's so cute!!! I wanted to take photos of them, but it was too dark anyway... I saw some cows at the open space near Commonwealth MRT also, WHAT's UP WITH THAT?! Some kind of 'don't eat beef campaign?' Or 'Got Milk' ads? Hahaha.. they are too cute! I want one at home! Wait I meant they are cartoon cardboard cows, not like real ones. That'll be like too weird.

Then to Coffeeclub at Hotel California Fitness =P Had fondue... and accidentally 'checked out' this girl. No la... I was staring at the table sign on her table, cause it has pictures of smoothies (ours didn't have) and she thought I was staring at her la... Then Dan had to go stare at her also. She must be thinking (1) she's damn attractive, attract people of both sexes (2) we are mad.

Dodo... then went home and met some perv on the stairs. He was like following me really closely ... like 1 step behind me on the stairs la. Then I turned around, and he was like staring at erm... my skirt. Don't know... Then cause I got off at the 6th storey right, and I live on the 8th, so he followed all the way till the 8th, and then when I went to my door, he continued going to the 9th floor. Which is weird, cause if you lived on the 9th storey, you'd just take the lift to the 11th then come down ... makes more sense...

Don't know la. Hope I don't see that person again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home