Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Food thoughts

(1) Salsa
See, this is what I have been eating for the past couple of days. Tostitos salsa and Doritos nachos. Thanks ah, Frito Lay... complementary products.. :/


Salsa and cheese nachos :D

(2) People in Africa are starving
Anyway, I was thinking of this comment I used to make in jc... just to irritate my friends.
'Eh finish your food! People in Africa are starving!'
Today I realised how irritating it must be to be my friends :P I mean, it's not their fault if the portion is too big and they can't finish it right? What did I want them to do? Force feed them so that I can feel better about starving kids in Africa? It's such a bad feeling to feel bloated, not as bad as starving, but it's not a good feeling.

And also, wasting food meant like taking food and I don't know ... throwing it around or using it for food fights. Or something. That is wasteful, cause you're not eating it. Not being able to finish your food doesn't mean you are wasting it... it just means you can't finish it!

Ok la.

(3) Sugar kills
And ya! Do you know that you could die if you consumed too much sugar? I think 1650 grams could kill you! Amazing right... but no worries, cause a normal serving of sugar (ie 1 packet in coffee) is about 4 grams, so.. unless you like, drink 413 cups of coffee a day, or are accustomed to putting 413 packets of sugar in 1 cup of coffee... you're safe.

(4) My diet today.
I ate so much today!!!
I realise I eat a lot when I don't have proper meals.

Morning I had a soonkueh and soya bean milk.
Mid morning I had white coffee and a oatmeal raisin cookie from Spinelli
Afternoon I had a small bottle of mineral water and a kasewurst (cheese sausage) and another oatmeal raisin cookie.
Mid afternoon I had a cup of starfruit juice and an omelette set meal

GAH!!! See!! That's like... I don't know.. ALOTOFFOOD!

Shitshitshitshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home