Saturday, April 09, 2005

Salsa and nachos!

I finally caved in and bought salsa and nachos. Have been craving for them since the FritoLays presentation at Asian Markets lecture. See... I'm such a great target for advertising people... I'm like so susceptible to advertising. Except for Pepsi though.. I hate pepsi.

So delish! I love dips!

Dadada. Anyhoo. Went out to meet Mike just now at coffeebean and chatted. It was nice to catch up with him. Gahhh.. I'm just so happy that I bought the salsa la. I'll probably keep eating salsa until I gain 20 pounds and can't fit into my jeans. So delish!

And later went out with the parentals and Alex to some place in Alexandra to eat dinner, where they had delish kway teow noodles and fish head soup and oyster omelette and sweet and sour chicken :D I love food!

Then went to Queensway to get Alex's shoes and I got a pair of shorts. Erm. Ya, that's about it.

Do do do. Another procrastinate day. I'll start studying tomorrow, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home